There are many experiences to be enjoyed in Jamaica. This beautiful Caribbean island, rocked by waves that move to reggae beats, hides an overwhelming wealth of treasures to discover. Enjoy your all-inclusive 5 star hotel in Jamaica to the fullest and remember to visit all the interesting spots this magical place has to offer. Fulfill the wishes of all the family whilst enjoying unique moments of euphoria in this small haven of tranquility.
- Kingston: The capital is a place you always have to visit if you want to fully get to know any country in the world. Kingston is also a place you can’t afford to miss out on on your next trip to Jamaica. This deep-rooted city (so much so its motto is ‘A city which hath foundations’) will show you the most cosmopolitan side to the island in its financial, social and cultural centre.
- Bob Marley Museum: Whilst in this capital city do not miss a visit to the place that celebrates the most loved and well-known figure in Jamaica: a museum entirely dedicated to Bob Marley in no other than his former place of residence. In fact, you can see his guitar lay out on his bed, where he spent the last few days of his life. His songs, rhythms and magnetic personality brought international recognition to Jamaica with such force that we would not understand this country today without Bob Marley.
- Beaches: Now moving onto the natural treasures of Jamaica, a country that boasts an infinite amount of beaches that represent the definition of paradise. If you have to choose one, opt for one in Runaway Bay, where you will find white-sand surrounded by crystal-clear turquoise water in the north of the island, known for its natural untouched sand and quiet atmosphere. This beach zone is perfect for family holidays to Jamaica.
- Dunn’s River Falls: Carrying on with nature, this time you should enjoy the fresh water of one of the most beautiful places on the island. Exceedingly high waterfalls are combined with small lagoons to create a perfect setting for both adults and children, finishing with no better than a stunning Jamaican beach.
- The Blue Mountains: This steep and mountainous zone was a refuge for people fleeing slavery and now will become one of your favourite places in the world. With impressive biodiversity, this green lung, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2015, hides one of the most appreciated products in the country- Blue Mountain Coffee, considered by many as the best in the world. Of course, you have to try it to see for yourself.
- The Luminous Lagoon: The moment has arrived for you to enjoy a magical experience as a family: glide across the water in a small boat whilst millions of microscopic dots light up by only slightly touching them. Yes it is real and no it is not magic, there’s a reasonable scientific explanation for it. The best way to make the most of this experience is to swim in the lagoon and experience the light of this country illuminating your skin.
- Ocho Ríos (eight rivers):This small, old fishing village has become what is today a city filled with many interesting landmarks, like the lush St. Ann Garden Parish or the interestingly named James Bond Beach, an area chosen for the production of one of the films of this famous saga. If you are travelling with children, we are sure you will love the Dolphin Cove, where you can swim with dolphins.