It is time to treat yourself to an all-inclusive holiday to the Caribbean. It is time to reward all the hard work and effort you have put in over the last few months. When you think of the Caribbean, we are sure you picture palm and coconut trees, and see yourself relaxing on the beach… Could anything be better than relaxing in the midst of an incredible setting? We know how much you need these holidays and so, with this in mind, we want to help you organise the perfect escape to this stunning haven with the help of our list of the best beaches to visit in the Caribbean.
- The Dominican Republic. Who has not heard of this place? Beautiful, open, fun and filled with delicious cuisine. All of its provinces are home to incredible beaches that will take your breath away. In addition, all of them are very close to our hotels in the Dominican Republic. Do not miss the chance to visit them!
- The Riviera Maya. This is the ideal destination for those who wish to explore ancient civilisations. The Riviera Maya is a great destination for many reasons: its history, culture, cuisine, traditions and, of course, mind-blowing landscapes.
- Jamaica. This is made for those who wish to have fun and discover a fascinating country that is rich in both culture and beautiful landscapes. Jamaica has been a very popular destination for cinema, artists and famous Hollywood actors.
1. Samaná. Samaná is characterised by its untouched nature, away from any kind of civilisation, therefore being the true face of the Caribbean. Playa Rincón is one of the best beaches in the Caribbean and one of the 10 most beautiful in the world. Do you need any other reason to visit it?
2. Punta Cana. This is where there are no limits to the fun you will have. Punta Cana is a great destination with a wide range of fun and entertainment. Playa Bávaro, one of the best beaches in the world as declared by UNESCO, combines fine white sand, which is perfect for relaxing on, with all the services you need.
3. Río San Juan. This is where you can discover Playa Caletón which is perfect for private escapes. This beach, which is hugged by turquoise-blue water, offers a private and welcoming atmosphere which you can enjoy alone with your partner.
4. La Romana. This the best place for playing golf, amongst other things. Here, we recommend visiting Playa Dominicus, the first of its beaches to be awarded the blue flag and one of the best beaches for diving thanks to its extensive coral reef.
1. Playa Tulum. Do you remember what it was like to visit Tulum on holiday? This town is famous for eco-friendly tourism and fresh produce. This town is immersed in wilderness and boasts gorgeous white sand, palm trees, Mayan ruins and is hugged by crystal-clear water.
2. Playa Akumal. This is less than an hour away from Tulum and is well-known for being the largest place in Mexico for turtle-nesting.
3. Sian Ka’an. This lies within the Sian Ka’an biosphere reserve and is the perfect way to enjoy the beach whilst being immersed in beautiful nature. Visiting one of the most beautiful settings in the world is the best way to end your trip.
1. James Bond Beach. This beach has one of the saga’s films to thank for its name as this is where it was filmed. The bay boasts turquoise-blue water and a calm atmosphere which is perfect for unwinding next to the picturesque fishing village of Ocho Ríos.
2. Seven Mile Beach. This is ideal for families due to its proximity to all kinds of restaurants and services. This long beach borders the Jamaican coast of Negril and offers a wide range of entertainment.
3. Treasure Beach. This beach is perfect for those who love to surf and practice water sports due
to its large waves.
Fall in love with the Caribbean and its beautiful landscapes and treat yourself to a stunning beach whilst being surrounded by beautiful nature. Treat yourself to a well-deserved holiday!